Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Currently Longing For...

Currently Longing For... (January 2016)

Happy Tuesday! I love following trends, but I'm also one to pick and choose what I like from a certain season. Here are a few of my favourites.

I love interior design and keeping up with what's new and modern. I am currently obsessing over golds, marble and geometric shapes. Modernity and the contemporary trend is so classy and simple that it really suits my personality. White with accents of marble texture and gold/bronze textures are so popular at the moment.

I'm also obsessed with decorative books because it makes my space look chic, and sophisticated.

To go with this modern contemporary look, I am loving the sleeveless jacket trend. It's so different and such a fun and simple twist on the regular pea coat/trench coat. Paired with knee high-boots makes such a modern, yet feminine look.

I'm a handbag junkie, what can I say... A girl loves her handbags. Currently on my wish list is the Rebecca Minkoff Hudson Moto Mini and the MICHAEL Michael Kors Selma Medium Satchel in Cherry. I've been eyeing these gorgeous little guys for a while now and the are great bags for everyday usage.

I'm also loving Quay Australia as the have such great quality sunglasses for an affordable price. Their 'My Girl' sunnies are one of their most popular styles and I honestly want them in every colour. They are not only trend, its the perfect style of cat eye. They are big enough, but not too overwhelming. I have a their gold/brown pair and I LOVE them.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...