Search This Blog

Saturday, November 11, 2017

How to Rock a Monochromatic Look








Hey lovelies! One of my most favourite pairings is an all black outfit with a pop of red. It's simple, sleek and of course very chic. It's my go-to for days I want to look put together, and the days I can't seem to find anything to wear. I could wear black everyday if I could. Ha!

I lived in this sweater all of winter and fall and I'm super excited to be wearing it agian. My tip for pulling off a monochromatic look is adding small pops of colour (a fun lip or a fun nail colour), and playing with different structures and textures. 

Top: H&M (similar here and here)
Skirt: H&M
Sunnies: Forever 21
Ring: Oak + Fort (also love this one and this one)

Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...