Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Pearl Peplum and Vampy Burgundy









Hey there lovelies! Happy Thursday!

I'm a love of a monochromatic look; it is my perfect go-to on the days I simply just cannot find anything to wear. When I style a monochromatic look, I lean towards playing with textures rather than playing with colour. Therefore, when I shop I always look for black skirts with interesting detailing. 

Faux pearl detailing has become a huge trend lately and I love it! There is something very chic and sophisticated when it comes to pearl accents. I'm loving the femininity it brings to an outfit. Faux pearls are the perfect contrast to an edgy/boyish outfit. As a girly-girl, I love a preppy outfit and faux pearls add a perfect lady-like element. 

Here are some of my top picks for items with faux pearl detailing:


Her are my outfit details:
White blouse: H&M (similar here) (also love this one and this one)
Sweater: Forever 21 (similar here)
Skirt: Zara (similar here)
Tights: H&M
Booties: Forever 21 (similar herehere and here)
Bag: Henri Bendel Mini Uptown Satchel (also love this and this)

Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...